This website is under the property of the company GL events Exhibitions S.A., Limited Company with a capital of 7.623.648€, registered in the Lyon Trade and Companies under the No. 380 552 976, where the headquarters are at the following address: 59 Quai Rambaud 69002 Lyon-France.
Its VAT number is FR77 380 552 976.
The person responsible for publication on the website is Mr Philippe Pasquet in his capacity as Managing Director of GL events Exhibitions S.A.The Website is created and hosted by:
GL events S.I.
Route d'Irigny, Z.I. Nord – 69530 BRIGNAIS
Terms and Conditions of use of the Website:
1. This Website and all its content (in particular the photos, logos, trademarks and information of any kind that appear on it) are protected by copyright. GL Events Exhibitions (hereinafter referred to as the publisher) grants internet users simple permission to view the Website, which excludes in particular the reuse of all or part of the content of this Website for any reason whatsoever. Reproduction permission is only granted in digital form on the computer used for consulting the website for the purposes of viewing the pages visited using the user's browsing software. All reproduction permissions are reserved, including for downloadable documents (logos, photos, information of any kind, etc.). Downloadable documents are also protected by copyright. The limitations for using these documents are laid down on the concerned web pages.
2. Creation of hypertext links to the Website is authorized if they are frameless and link exclusively to the Website's homepage, unless expressly authorized in advance by the publisher. The publisher cannot be held responsible for any information circulated on the websites that contain these hypertext links.
3. Any use of this Website that does not comply with the points highlighted above, unless indicated otherwise on the Website or expressly authorized in advance by the publisher, is prohibited and is the responsibility of its author.
4. In accordance to the legislation in force, users have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data that concerns them. Through us you may receive offers from other companies or associations. If you do not wish to receive these offers, you need to write us at webmaster.
5. By using this Website, the user accepts the terms and conditions of use laid down above. Any dispute resulting from the use of this Website or circulation of the information it contains comes under the sole jurisdiction of the Lyon courts.
GL Events Exhibitions collects information from visitors to the Website using questionnaires that appear on the Website.
In accordance to the conditions laid down by the French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of January 6th 1978 in regards to computing, to the files and to the liberties, you are entitled to access to these information and you are able to ask for modifications. In the case you want to rectify or delete some datas, please send an email to Webmaster.
The Website is declared to the CNIL (French Data Protection Commission) under the reference 1711825 v 0 dated 22 October 2013 and is updated.
Modalities and personal data use
It is understood that by using the badge to access the 2018 ENOVA Exhibition in Lyon (on February 7th& 8th) / TOULOUSE (on May 30th & 31st) / Paris (on October 23rd & 24th), its facilities, events and activity areas, you have accepted the following terms and conditions:
As a visitor, I acknowledge and accept that I may be photographed, filmed or recorded during the 2018 ENOVA Exhibition taking place in Lyon (on February 7th& 8th) / TOULOUSE (on May 30th & 31st) / Paris (on October 23rd & 24th). I authorize the organiser and/or the organisations that cooperate with the organiser to use any text, images and sounds captured, recorded or taken at this event, which include all or part of my name, my voice and/or my person, for promotional or commercial purposes, using any medium and any means of communication that exist currently or will exist in the future (including printed material, the press, television, the Internet, mobile phones, etc.), anywhere in the world. I also acknowledge and accept that I will not have the right to any remuneration in the event of such use. If I prefer not to be filmed or photographed, I will communicate my unwillingness to the film crew or the photographer on site.
In accordance with the amended Law No. 78-17 dated 6 January 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files and Civil Liberties, GL events Exhibitions informs you any data shall be processed primarily for the following purposes: registration and participation in the 2018 ENOVA Exhibition taking place in Lyon (on February 7th& 8th) / TOULOUSE (on May 30th & 31st) / Paris (on October 23rd & 24th) as well as the mailing of newsletters concerning trade shows of GL events Exhibitions or, if applicable, its partners.
The recipients of the personal data are the relevant GL events Exhibitions departments. GL events Exhibitions shall only keep personal data for such time as is necessary for the operations for which it was collected and in compliance with the regulations in force. Thus, data shall be kept for promotional and prospecting purposes, without prejudice to any data storage or limitation period obligations. GL events Exhibitions shall ensure the security of the personal data by implementing a data protection system reinforced by the use of physical and logical security methods.
You have the right to access, question, correct and challenge any data that refers to you. You also have the right to challenge the use of your personal data for legitimate reasons, as well as the right to object to the use of this data for commercial prospecting purposes.
You also have the right to set out general and specific guidelines establishing the manner in which you intend these rights to be exercised after your death. To exercise your rights, please send a letter to GL events Exhibitions accompanied by a photocopy of a signed identity document to the following address: GL events Exhibitions, 59 Quai Rambaud, 69002 Lyon, France.